• 3 Rows of Rise Snaps - Provides a small, medium, and large fit
• Athletic Wicking Jersey Interior - Allows liquids to easily pass through, wicks away moisture from skin, & hold solids in place
• Dirty Closure Snaps - Securely stores soiled diapers
• Large Back Pocket Opening - Allows ample room for stuffing
• Hip & Crossover Snaps - Provides a better fit & keep wings in place
• Tummy Panel - Inner strip of PUL to prevent leaks & keep moisture away from tummy
• Exterior: Water Resistant PUL, 100% Polyester
• Interior: Athletic Wicking Jersey, 100% Polyester
Precious Pompis is proud to be a CPSC/CPSIA compliant and registered manufacturer by having products that are 3rd party tested at an ISO-accredited, CPSC-approved lab in the USA. Learn more about our CPSC compliance.
Precious Pompis products have a 6 month limited warranty. Learn more about our warranty.
Knock solids into toilet.
Store in dry pail.
Prewash cold. Main wash hot.
No bleach. No fabric softener.Tumble dry low or line dry.
Do not iron.
Learn more about our recommended wash routine.
Our Precious Pompis Original Designs are exclusive designs hand drawn by Julie or are custom designs purchased from and created by professional Hispanic/Latinx graphic designers.
Precious Pompis also purchases non-exclusive designs that have been created by professional Hispanic/Latinx graphic designers who offer commercial licensing for fair use of their artwork.
All copyrighted and trademarked characters and marks belong to their respective copyright and trademark holders.
Child Safety Disclaimer:
We love that you love our diapers! However, please keep in mind that Precious Pompis has a strict NO CHILD/CHILDREN IMAGES POLICY in order to help keep your children safe.
Here is where the Pompis Fam has to get creative. In fact, the more creative the review, the better! We promise to do one giveaway every month for a free diaper of choice to the best reviewer!
I haven’t try them out yet but when i opened the package they were perfect sewed together i can’t wait to use them on my son
You can not go wrong with these inserts! the AWJ on top is the icing on the cake! They look luxurious, and perform very well! And the dry time is great!
I love that you can fold these either way! My Little one tends to be warm so being able to choose whether I want the awj side out or the terry is great!